Updated Oct 2021
This statement indicates our policies and practices on the collection, use, security and access of information in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486) ("Ordinance") of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (“Hong Kong SAR”).
Personal information collected
Hethrone does not sell, share or trade customers’ personal information collected online from third parties. Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group for internal use and purposes only.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you create a Hethrone account, the personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Payment details, including credit card and banking information
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- Internal record keeping; researches and statistical purposes
- To deliver the products you have purchased from Hethrone
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To customize future shopping for you and improve our products and services
- To send you promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our Hethrone website. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We do these things so that we can measure traffic, gauge the popularity of various parts of the website, gain some general knowledge about our audience or customers and compile aggregated statistics.
Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on our Hethrone website.
Security of Your Personal Information
Hethrone will take reasonable steps to ensure that all information collected will be safely and securely stored.
- Restricting access to personal information
- Securely destroying your personal information when it is no longer needed for our record retention purposes.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
However, we give no warranty against third parties hacking into the data or any unauthorized access to the data by anyone.
We will not share your information with any other organizations other than related companies and those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from our Hethrone website and used as described above or as agreed with you or when required by law.
We will retain your personal data collected via this website ONLY for the period required for the carrying out of the permitted purposes.
Link to Third Party Websites
Transfer of Personal Data Outside Hong Kong
At times it may be necessary and/or prudent for Hethroneg to transfer certain personal data to places outside the Hong Kong SAR in order to carry out the purposes, or directly related purposes, for which the personal data were collected. Where such a transfer is performed, it will be done in compliance with the prevailing requirements of the Ordinance.
About Breaches of Privacy
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by Hethrone please contact us and we will endeavor to resolve the issue.
You can opt-out from receiving information from Hethrone or to delete your personal information from our records at any time should you no longer wish to receive updates from us regarding our developments, activities and promotions. To opt out, please send us an email with the words "opt out" in the subject line.
Hethrone may modify and change the Privacy Statement from time to time. Any revised statement will be posted on our Hethrone website.
Complaints about breaches of privacy
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please do not hesitate to contact us.